Thank you for your interest in becoming a Training Center Faculty (TCF) for Roxell Emergency Management Training.
For many years, Roxell EMT has been a go-to resource for emergency and safety products and training. We have earned a reputation of integrity with our curriculum providers deliver such as the American Heart Association (AHA).
Because we get so many requests from Instructors who want to become a TCF, and we need to ensure the top quality people are our curriculum experts, we’ve created an application and included the standard list of requirements here.
Responsibilities of TCF:
- Record keeping of all AHA instructor courses
- Work with the TS Coordinator closely to promote the growth and sustaining of the TS you serve.
- TCF’s Instructor courses shall include:
- The specific course curriculum of the American Heart Association
- Orientation to the specific Training Site procedures
- Orientation to submission of rosters online to Roxell EMT
- Roxell EMT Associate Instructor policies & procedures outlined in Roxell EMT “AI Handbook”
- Roxell EMT Integrity Statement signed by all Instructors
Documents that must accompany TCF Application:
- Written recommendation from the Training Site Coordinator to Roxell EMT (e-Mail correspondence to email@example.com)
- Proof of Instructor status in the disciplines you are seeking as TCF, for at least two years (copy of instructor card(s) and monitoring form (s))
- Minimum 50 students per year trained (please provide rosters as validation of this requirement)
- Positive evaluations from the last 4 courses (please provide)
- A current copy of AHA Instructor Essentials certificate