AHA instructor Four Steps.
It is a 4 step process to become an AHA Instructor:
- Have current AHA PALS provider status, and be proficient in all the AHA Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) skills.
- Complete the American Heart Association PALS Instructor Essential
- Successfully completed the discipline-specific classroom Instructor Course and paperwork.
- Successfully be monitored teaching your first course within six months after completing the Instructor Course.
PALS Instructor Initial Course: $399
PALS Instructor Renewal Course: $200
AHA PALS Instructor Online Essential: $59.99 (This is the second step on the process list).
AHA PALS Instructor Package: $274.99 (Must have one in class, can be purchased with class). This package includes the following:
- PALS Instructor Manual (15-1047); Manual, Lesson Plans, the PALS Instructor CD. divider tabs
- PALS Provider Manual (15-1048); Manual, PALS Pocket Reference Card (15-1046), tab sheet, the precourse preparation checklist card
- 2 PALS DVD Sets(15-1051)
- PALS Poster Set (15-1049; a set of 10 posters)