Click here for the ENPC Instructor Calendar.
The ENPC Instructor course prepares providers with Instructor Potential to become ENPC Instructors. The course emphasizes appropriate teaching and testing strategies.
To become an ENPC instructor, students must follow these procedures:
- The course director of an ENPC course that you have taken must recommend you as a potential instructor. You must meet the following criteria to be recommended:
- A score of at least 90% on a multiple-choice exam.
- A score of at least 90% of total points in all skill stations except triage
- Recommendation of course director and instructors (can be obtained from your most recent ENPC Course Director)
- Online ENPC exam score must be within 90 days of the ENPC Provider Course if more than 90 days from your last ENPC course, and you must re-take the online exam with a score of 90% or higher three days before the ENPC instructor course date. Please email email@example.com or call 281 372 6640 to schedule a written exam.
Instructor Course: $395.00